New York Cheesecake.
You can cook New York Cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of New York Cheesecake
- Prepare 4 box of Cream cheese.
- It’s 5 large of Eggs (room temperature).
- You need 8 tbsp of Butter (room temperature).
- It’s 2 cup of Sour cream (room temperature).
- Prepare 2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of Fresh lemon juice.
New York Cheesecake step by step
- Cream together sugar, butter and eggs. Set aside. In a desperate bowl, cream together the cream cheese and sour cream & then add to the sugar mixture. Add the vanilla and lemon juice. Butter a 10 inch springform pan liberally. Pour the mixture into the pan. Place the springform pan into a roasting pan and place into a 300°F oven. Pour enough hot water into the roasting pan to reach the halfway point of the springform pan. (Double wrap the springform pan in heavy duty tin foil to prevent water from seeping through) bake at 300°F for 2 hours. Remove from oven and remove springform pan from roasting pan and remove tin foil. Allow to cool at room temperature for 4 hours. Refrigerate over night. Add any topping you like. I boiled 2 cups of fresh strawberries with 1/4 cup of sugar, fresh squeezed lemon juice and a teaspoon of vanilla until thickened..
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..