The Ultimate Crab and Artichoke Dip.
You can cook The Ultimate Crab and Artichoke Dip using 16 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of The Ultimate Crab and Artichoke Dip
- Prepare 6 of fresh artichoke.
- You need 1 lb of jumbo lump crab meat.
- Prepare 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese, shredded.
- It’s 1 cup of pepper jack cheese, shredded.
- It’s 1 (5.2 ounce) of package of oursin garlic & herb cream cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh grated romano cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sriracha hot sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cajun seasoning spice blend.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of finely minced celery.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped green onions.
The Ultimate Crab and Artichoke Dip step by step
- Trim top 2/3 off attichoke, remove stem and trim off some side leaves.
- Cook artichokes.
- Cook artichokes in either salted water or chicken broth, at a low boil, covered until a knife inserted in the bottom slides in easily. About 25 minutes.
- Remove from pot and cool until you can handle them.
- Remove and discard leaves.
- MAKE DIP.
- Scrape out fuzzy choke from top of artichoke heart. Set aside. Refrigerate if your not using them right away.
- In a large bowk, whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, worcestershire sauce, siriacha, Cajun seasoning, pepper, heavy cream, celery and green onion, blend well.
- Add boursin and romanoncheeses and whisk in until blended.
- Add shredded cheddar and pepper jack and fold in.
- Cut artichoke hearts into good size cubes and fold in.
- Add crab, very carefully folding in so as mot to break up lumps.
- At this point you can either put in a non stick sprayed oven safe casserole and bake at 425 just until hot and melted, about 20 to 25 minutes. Or portion it out into 4 servings and bake at seperate times. Make sure you spray whatever oven dish you use with non stick spray. Also place on foil lined pan before putting in oven. This freezes well before baking. It is also great heated on low in a crockpot for a party. It will serve about 16..
- Serve with French bread, crackers, pita bread, celery and firm lettece cups.
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..