Ultimate chicken sliders.
You can cook Ultimate chicken sliders using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ultimate chicken sliders
- You need 2 of large boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 2 of Ranch dressing dry packets.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 cups of whole butter milk.
- It’s 1 cup of pickle juice.
- You need 1 cup of unbleached all purpose flour.
- You need 1 Tbsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 Tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 cup of peanut oil.
- It’s 1 packet of kings original Hawaiian rolls.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of real maple syrup.
Ultimate chicken sliders step by step
- To prepare the marinade whisk together: 1 packet of the ranch dressing mix, sugar, salt, water buttermilk, and pickle juice..
- Slice the chicken breast into slider sized pieces, and add to the marinade, allow the chicken to marinate for no less than 3 hours preferably overnight, covered in the refrigerator..
- In a shallow dish whisk together the flour, black pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, paprika, and a pinch of salt, and one packet of the ranch dressing mix..
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and place it in a gallon sized ziplock bag, add the breeding mixture, then seal the bag and start to shake it ensuring all of the pieces are evenly coated with the breading. Set the bag aside and allow to rest for at least 30 minutes. (Note: allowing the chicken rest in the breeding mixture for 30 minutes allows you to achieve the crispy, golden brown coating after cooking.).
- Heat the peanut oil in a pan over medium heat until it reaches between 325-350 F. Fry the breaded chicken pieces for approximately 4 minutes then flip them and allow to cook for an additional 4 minutes or until done. Allow the chicken to drain and rest on a paper towel lined plate..
- In a ramekin melt the butter, then mix in the maple syrup. Cut the Hawaiian rolls in half, brush on the maple-butter mixture and toast the buttered side in a pan or skillet over medium heat. (Note: over medium heat the maple butter will caramelize very quickly so don't leave the rolls in the pan for too long. Once the rolls are toasted don't set the caramelize faces together or they will stick.).
- Place one piece of chicken per toasted roll, top with a pickle and sriracha mayo and enjoy!.
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..