Fried Apple With Digestive Biscuit.
You can have Fried Apple With Digestive Biscuit using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Apple With Digestive Biscuit
- It’s 1 of Washington Apple.
- It’s 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Prepare 2 of egg white.
- Prepare of Powdered sugar as garnish.
Fried Apple With Digestive Biscuit instructions
- Separated the egg yolks and prepare the corn flour and digestive biscuit crumbs.
- Dip into the corn flour then egg whites then digestive biscuit.
- Deep fry it till it lightly brown but making sure not to burn it about half a minutes will do then drain.
- Removed the burn biscuit crumble and repeat it again with the second piece.
- Drizzle it with powdered sugar and enjoy, Just love the Lightly soft yet crunch juicy Apple with every bite.
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..