Ultimate Cauliflower Tacos.
You can cook Ultimate Cauliflower Tacos using 24 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ultimate Cauliflower Tacos
- You need of Produce.
- You need 1 head of Cauliflower.
- Prepare 2 of ripe Avacadoes.
- Prepare 1/4 head of red cabbage.
- You need 1 of (can) Rotel Pico de gio.
- Prepare 1 bundle of Cilantro.
- It’s 1 of (can) sweet corn.
- It’s of Taco Seasoning.
- It’s 2 Tsp of Cumin.
- It’s 3 Tsp of Chili powder.
- You need 1 Tsp of Mustard Powder.
- It’s 2 Tsp of Smoked Paprika.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Garlic.
- You need 1 Tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Ginger.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Cheyenne powder.
- Prepare of Other ingredients.
- It’s of Soft shell tortilla (corn w/y or flour).
- You need of Hot Sauce (I use Yellowbird for more flavor than heat).
- It’s of Sour Cream (optional).
- You need of Feta Crumbles.
- It’s of <1/4 cup Pink Kinky "wine cooler".
- You need 2 tbsp of Lime Juice.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
Ultimate Cauliflower Tacos step by step
- Start by mixing your taco seasonings together in a dish for later. Mixing with a small whisk or fork is helpful..
- Rinse off all fresh produce..
- Cut the heads of Cauliflower off the stocks(trunks). You wont need the stock. What you should have now is basically a "cloud" of cauliflower. This you will cut all up into crumb size pieces..
- Coat a skillet woth a thin layer of Pam or Oil. Let heat up to medium heat abt 200°F. Add the cauliflower. Carefully add the 1/4 cup of Pink Kinky and 2 tbsp of butter to the skillet. Cover the skillet and let cook in the steam for 5 min and keep an eye on it and stirring it around to not burn it..
- After 5 mins slowly add your taco seasoning to the cauliflower while stirring careful not to over season it. Let cook 10 mins casually stirring with lid on. At this point is ok to caramelize it but not too much. After 5 mins if soft go ahead and remove to a bowl if not let it finish for another 5 mins. Add 1/4 cup of water if needed to prevent burning and help soften the cauliflower..
- Cut and spoon out the avocadoes into a bowl. Add 2 tbsp of lime juice, 2 tbsp of Mrs Dash Hot and Spicy, and 1 tsp of salt. Mash and mix together..
- Clean and dice up the mushrooms put in a dish. Shred 1/4 a head of red cabbage and chop up cilantro into another dish..
- Open the cans of sweet corn and chilli black beans and drain them very well. Empty them into the skillet and cook uncovered for 5 mins while stirring giving the corn a grilled look. Than put into a dish too..
- Drain and empty out a can of Pico de gio into a dish as well. A Tupperware taco dish comes in handy with this..
- Warm up some tortillas and make you some tacos. Enjoy. Photos will be added soon..
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..