Ultimate Coleslaw, burgers.
You can cook Ultimate Coleslaw, burgers using 26 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ultimate Coleslaw, burgers
- It’s of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ burgers◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- You need 2 pounds of ground sirloin, or your favorite ground meat.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of fresh ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of finely chopped onion.
- You need as needed of nonstick spray.
- You need of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ coleslaw◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- You need 1 pound of finely chopped cabbage.
- You need 1 of medium zucchini.
- Prepare 1 of medium carrot.
- Prepare of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ dressing◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- It’s 1-1/2 cups of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare to taste of celery salt.
- It’s to taste of freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- You need 2 tablespoons of honey.
- You need of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆condiments I used◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- It’s of dill pickle chips.
- It’s of mustard, yellow prepared.
- Prepare of HP Sauce.
- It’s 1 of large head of iceberg lettuce, whole leaf of lettuce substitute for buns.
- It’s 3 of medium tomatoes sliced.
Ultimate Coleslaw, burgers instructions
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Heat an oven safe pan with nonstick stirfry the finely chopped onion..
- Spread them out evenly to let cool to the touch..
- Mix the sirloin, garlic, salt, pepper, and onions. You have options here make big patties for burgers or little patties for sliders they cook the same..
- Form the patties and put into pan you stir fried the onions. Bake till done..
- It took about 40 minutes to bake in oven.
- Grate the carrots and the zucchini finely..
- Get ingredients for dressing started.
- Mix the ingredients for the dressing set aside..
- Toss the zucchini, carrot and cabbage together..
- Add dressing, and honey then incorporate into the cabbage, carrots and zucchini..
- Take the lettuce and wrap around the patties with your desired condiments..
- Serve the coleslaw in the wrap with burgers or on the side. Hope you enjoy!.
- If you wondering what HP sauce is. Its a sauce good on everything. Eggs, beef, pork, lamb, vegetables, gravies, and so on….. HP stands for House of Parliament. Its origins originate in the United Kingdom..
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..