The Ultimate Indian Spiced Burgers.
You can have The Ultimate Indian Spiced Burgers using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of The Ultimate Indian Spiced Burgers
- It’s of Serves: 1 person.
- Prepare 125 g of lean 5% beef mince,.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato pureé paste,.
- It’s 1 of small red chilli sliced finely,.
- It’s of Around 20g red onion cut into fine rings,.
- You need 1 of folded white flatbread – can be bought in most supermarkets,.
- It’s 1 slice of reduced fat burger cheese,.
- Prepare 1 of small handful of rocket leaves,.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves,.
- You need 1 tbsp of light mayonnaise,.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mango chutney,.
- You need 1 tsp of hot curry powder,.
- Prepare 1 of small pinch of ground cumin,.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala,.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried mint,.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to season,.
- You need of Frylight or cooking oil.
The Ultimate Indian Spiced Burgers instructions
- Take a frying pan and coat the base with Frylight and heat up over a medium to high heat. While that heats add the mince meat to a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Add the chopped chilli, cumin, garam masala and curry powder and mix it together. Add the tomato paste, combine again to make the mixture a bit wetter..
- Take the meat and divide it in half and roll into two compact balls then using the palms of your hands squish each of them down into nice round thin patties..
- Add them to the heated frying pan and begin to cook. As they fry, take the mayo and add it to a small bowl. Add the dried mint and coriander and mix together..
- Spray more Frylight into the frying pan if needed, then flip the burgers over to cook the other side. Add the cheese slice to one of the patties and add two tbsp of water into the pan so it steams and melts the cheese. Remove the patties once cooked and place on a chopping board to rest for 30 seconds..
- Begin to construct the burger. Take the flatbread and open it out and on the bottom half spread half the mayo, followed by the rocket leaves. Add the pattie without the cheese first, then add the other half of the mayo followed by the pattie with the cheese on, then add the mango chutney and onions..
- Serve right away while hot and enjoy!! 🙂 Each burger has approximately 389kcals..
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..