Ultimate chocolate brownies.
You can cook Ultimate chocolate brownies using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ultimate chocolate brownies
- You need 225 of g/8oz butter.
- It’s 450 of g/1lb caster sugar.
- You need 140 of g/5oz dark chocolate, broken into pieces.
- You need 5 of free-range medium eggs.
- It’s 110 of g/4oz plain flour.
- It’s 55 of g/2oz cocoa powder.
Ultimate chocolate brownies step by step
- Heat the oven to 190C/170C Fan/Gas 5. Line a 20x30cm/8x12in baking tin with baking paper..
- Gently melt the butter and the sugar together in a large pan. Once melted, take off the heat and add the chocolate. Stir until melted..
- Beat in the eggs, then stir in the rest of the ingredients..
- Pour into the prepared tin and bake for 30–40 minutes, or until the top of the brownie is firm but the inside still feels soft. I threw some chopped pecans on top for extra nutty flavour..
- Take out of the oven and cool in the tin. Cut into 5cm/2in squares when cool..
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..