The ultimate cornbread.
You can have The ultimate cornbread using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of The ultimate cornbread
- Prepare 1 cup of cornmeal.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs beaten.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of melted butter or vegetable oil.
The ultimate cornbread step by step
- Gather all your ingredients together as preheat the oven to 350f/ 180c.
- Mix the cornmeal, sugar, flour, baking powder, baking Soda, and salt in a bowl and make a well in the center.
- Whisk the eggs, milk, melted butter, buttermilk whisk well.
- Stir in the dry ingredients and make a thick paste Put into a baking loaf.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes in the center of the oven till toothpick comes out clean Best served on same day.
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..