Ultimate bourbon delight ice cream sandwich. Bourbon biscuit milkshake. bourbon biscuits•milk•chocolate ice-cream•Chocolate sauce. Ultimate bourbon delight ice cream sandwich. Chocolate•Soften unsalted Butter•Icing sugar•egg•some salt•vanilla essence•baking powder•Cocoa powder.
Ice Cream has a custard base of milk/cream, sugar, and usually egg yolks. The higher fat content used, the richer the end product will taste. Hell yeah, that would be a sensational pairing with the oak lactones and phenolics found in bourbon, that are characterized by their vanilla/coconut/caramel. You can have Ultimate bourbon delight ice cream sandwich using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ultimate bourbon delight ice cream sandwich
- You need of For sandwich layers :-.
- You need 100 grams of Chocolate.
- You need 4 tablespoons of Soften unsalted Butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of Icing sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare Dash of some salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 70 grams of Cocoa powder.
- You need 70 grams of All-purpose flour.
- It’s 4-5 of Biscuits chopped in batter.
- You need of For vanilla ice cream:-.
- It’s 250 ml of Thick cream (puck).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 cup of Condensed milk.
- Prepare As required of Few bourbon cookies chopped.
- It’s as required of Some cream for garnishing (optional).
- It’s 1 box of Tiffany bourbon delight cookies.
So imagine my sheer, unadulterated delight when I found this recipe all wrapped up in a dark chocolate shell. I did the moonwalk across the living room floor. The ice cream melts very fast, so I was moving at lightning speed. As I worked, I placed each finished sandwich to harden up on a parchment-lined baking sheet Once I'd run through all the flavours, and the ice cream sandwiches were firmly frozen, I rolled a couple of each flavour in sprinkles and small.
Ultimate bourbon delight ice cream sandwich instructions
- Firstly we will prepare vanilla ice cream for sandwich as it will take time to set in freezer so pick a bowl add in the thick cream whisk a little then add condensed milk, vanilla essence whisk it till stiff creamy texture now just add chopped bourbon cookies.
- Pop it all in a collapsible container so that it will be easy to scoop out.
- Now it depends if you have more time set the ice cream overnight I was in a jiffy so I gave it two hours to set but still in freezer in two hours it’s done.
- Let’s make the batter for sandwich part like chocolate cake base melt the butter & chocolate in a bowl in microwave for 30 second whisk it.
- As always sieve all the dry ingredients then mix with wet ingredients via cut & fold method.
- Now add in icing sugar mix it next the eggs, vanilla essence, salt,baking powder whisk it well then add chopped bourbon cookies then add the all-purpose flour & cocoa powder.
- While the batter is ready butter brush the cake tin & pop in all the batter further tap the tin on kitchen counter to remove the air from it then simply set the bourbon delight cookies layer then pop it in microwave for 2 minutes on first go then again for two minutes in four minutes it’s ready make sure you don’t over bake it..
- It’s ready if the center is wet don’t worry it will be cooked in the steam & set perfectly let it cool for around 20 minutes then using any round shape cutter pick the sandwich layers.
- Now pick the ice cream container scoop it & pop it on one layer generously further set the other layer slightly press it.
- Then garnish it with cream or as per your choice the scrumptious drooling & inviting the ultimate bourbon delight ice cream sandwich is ready. Mein sure everyone will love it..
Adam tastes a succulent Italian beef sandwich and a slow-cooked BBQ brisket. For another ice cream delight, check out this recipe for peaches and pecan bourbon ice cream sandwiches. Nothing says summer like sweet peaches and crunchy pecans, and a shot of bourbon makes this dessert all the more decadent. Sandwich a hefty scoop between two oatmeal cookies. Ultimate Maple-Bacon Bourbon Cream Sandwich Cookies.
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..