Ultimate Crispy Parmesan Crusted Wings.
You can have Ultimate Crispy Parmesan Crusted Wings using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ultimate Crispy Parmesan Crusted Wings
- Prepare 15 of wings, tips removed,.
- Prepare of For the crispy wing coating:.
- It’s 2 of level tbsp plain flour,.
- Prepare 2 of level tbsp cornflour,.
- It’s 2 of generous tsp sea salt.
- It’s of For the parmesan crust coating:.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of golden breadcrumbs,.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of dried parmesan dusting cheese, (I used smoked),.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic granules,.
- Prepare 3 tsp of dried oregano,.
- You need 2 tsp of dried chives,.
- It’s of Cracked black pepper,.
- Prepare 1 of good pinch sea salt,.
- You need 1/2 tsp of MSG (optional).
- Prepare of Garnish:.
- It’s of Grated fresh parmesan cheese,.
- You need of Caesar salad dressing,.
- It’s of Dried chives.
- Prepare of Other:.
- Prepare of Spray oil such as Frylight.
Ultimate Crispy Parmesan Crusted Wings instructions
- Lay the wings flat between sheets of kitchen roll and pat them down to release the first bit of moisture. Leave for 20-30 mins..
- In a bowl combine the flour, cornflour and sea salt. Mix together. Toss the wings in the mixture well until completely coated then again lay on kitchen towel and leave for another 20-30 mins. If the room is very warm, leave in the fridge, otherwise leave on the side as you want to draw out the excess moisture..
- In another bowl add all of the parmesan crust ingredients and mix. Preheat your oven to 200 (fan). Toss the wings in HALF of the parmesan crust mix. Lay on a wire rack above a tray lined with foil and bake in the oven at 200 for 20 mins..
- Remove the wings and toss them in the remaining parmesan mix. Return to the wire rack and spray well with oil then return to the oven. Turn the temperature down to 180 (fan). Bake for another 20-30 minutes until the wings are super crispy and golden..
- Serve up and drizzle of caeser dressing and garnish with a good grating of parmesan cheese and some chives. Eat and enjoy! :).
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..