The ultimate chocolate fondant.
You can have The ultimate chocolate fondant using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of The ultimate chocolate fondant
- Prepare 150 g of dark chocolate – 70% min.
- It’s 80 g of butter.
- Prepare 90 g of caster sugar.
- You need 10 g of cocoa powder + more for lining the ramekins.
- You need 20 g of plain flour.
- It’s 2 of eggs and one yolk.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
The ultimate chocolate fondant instructions
- On a bain marie, melt the chocolate, butter and sugar. Add the eggs one at the time whisking continuously and until fully incorporated. Take the bowl off the bain marie and add the remaining ingredients. Butter and line the ramekins with cocoa powder and pour the mixture to 3/4 of the height..
- Place the ramekins in the fridge until set, and then bake at 180 C for about 12-18 min depending on the oven and temperature. This pudding can be prepared the night before, rest in freezer and baked from frozen. You will know is ready when, if moved, still has a little wobble at the centre. Enjoy with some fresh fruit or ice cream. I had some leftover granita I had made few weeks prior and was delicious together..
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..