My Ultimate Floridian Double Cheeseburger.
You can have My Ultimate Floridian Double Cheeseburger using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Ultimate Floridian Double Cheeseburger
- You need of Burger—————-.
- It’s 3 pounds of ground beef 80/20.
- You need 6 tablespoon of butter divided.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of kosher salt.
- It’s of Bread———————-.
- Prepare 1 loaf of PuertoRican bread 33 inches long.
- Prepare of Mayonnaise Mixture—————.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of yellow prepared mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of softened butter.
- You need of Garlic Butter——————-.
- Prepare 3 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of Parchment paper————–.
- You need As needed of butter for the parchment paper.
My Ultimate Floridian Double Cheeseburger step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Get your bread..
- Make 6 patties from the ground round. Add to a hot skillet and season the top side of patties..
- After you turn the patties add spices to the cooked side. Turn as needed cook till done. When you have turned the last turn add a tablespoon of butter to each top of the patties..
- Cut the bread into thirds. Then slice each third lengthwise. Add some garlic butter, and kosher salt to the bread on the cut side. I usually add the butter to the cut side of bread then sprinkle some granulated garlic powder to the top of butter. Add butter to the parchment paper and lay the bread cut side up..
- Bake in the oven till crispy. Mix the mayonnaise and mustard. Spread the mayonnaise mustard mixture on the bread. Add tomato slices to one side..
- Add the hamburger patties to the bread. Then the shredded cheese on top. Add also the ketchup..
- Put together and serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..