🌮Ultimate Chapli Kabab🌮 (Eid ul Aza Special).
You can have 🌮Ultimate Chapli Kabab🌮 (Eid ul Aza Special) using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 🌮Ultimate Chapli Kabab🌮 (Eid ul Aza Special)
- It’s 2 tsp of cooking oil.
- It’s 2 of eggs (whisked).
- You need 3 of medium onion.
- You need 10-12 of green chilli.
- It’s 1/2 kg of beef mince (with 30% fat).
- Prepare 1 of tblsp ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 2 of tblsp fresh coriander (chopped).
- Prepare 1 of tblsp dried pomegranate seeds (crushed).
- You need 1 of &1/2 tblsp coriander seeds (crushed).
- It’s 1 of tblsp red chili (crushed).
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 of tblsp salt or to taste.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 of &1/2 tsp carom seeds (crushed).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 cup of maize flour.
- It’s 2 of medium tomato (deseeded & chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 kg of beef fat.
🌮Ultimate Chapli Kabab🌮 (Eid ul Aza Special) step by step
- In frying pan, add cooking oil and fry omelet from both sides & set aside..
- In chopper, add onion and chop well then squeeze well with the help of the hand & set aside. Chop green chillies & set aside..
- In a bowl, add beef mince, grated & squeeze onion, green chilli, ginger garlic paste, fresh coriander, dried pomegranate seeds, coriander seeds, red chili crushed, cumin powder, salt, garam masala powder, carom seeds, black pepper powder and mix until well combined..
- Add egg and mix well. Add maize flour and mix well. At this point you can store in refrigerator for 1 day..
- Before frying, add tomato, cooked egg omelet and mix until well combined, cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes..
- In a frying pan, add beef fat and cover on low flame and allow fat to drain out (stir in between) and remove muscle fat trimmings & set aside. Dip hands in ice cold water, take a mixture, grease hands with oil and make kebabs (150 gms) of equal sizes (makes 8)..
- Heat melted fat and fry chapli kebabs on medium low flame until done. Serve hot with naan, rice, fresh salad & suce..
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..