My ultimate burgers.
You can cook My ultimate burgers using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My ultimate burgers
- You need 500 g of 15%fat prime minced beef.
- Prepare 1 of small onion (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1-2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 of heaped tsp of Dijon mustard.
- It’s 2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of tomato purée.
- It’s of Small handful parsley (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 of free range egg yolk.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Optional* 1 finely diced gherkin.
My ultimate burgers instructions
- Finely dice onion and puree or finely grate the garlic. Sweat off on a little oil in a preheated pan until fully softened, remove and cool..
- Once onion mixture is cool combine all the ingredients and combine fully. Form into 4 x 125g balls.
- Cut squares of parchment and press balls with a burger press if you have one if not shape with your hands. Chill to set up before cooking, or freeze down with parchment between them..
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..