The Ultimate Chicken Sub.
You can cook The Ultimate Chicken Sub using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of The Ultimate Chicken Sub
- It’s 4 pieces of chicken breast without skin, boneless.
- Prepare 4 of medium French bread rolls.
- Prepare 1 of lettuce head, shredded.
- It’s of marinade.
- Prepare 1 of juice of 1 lemon.
- You need 2 tablespoons of mustard.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of black pepper.
- You need of Sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parsley, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 of juice of 1/2 lemon.
The Ultimate Chicken Sub instructions
- To prepare the marinade, mix the lemon juice, mustard, garlic, salt, and pepper, in a big bowl. Pour in the olive oil slowly while stirring so it mixes well..
- Put the chicken pieces in the marinade bowl making sure all the pieces are coated. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 2 hours..
- Transfer the marinated chicken with the remaining marinade to an oven tray, and place in a heated oven. Flip the chicken over to cook on both sides. If it gets too dry, add some water and lemon juice..
- When the chicken is done, take out from the oven and leave to cool then slice into strips..
- To prepare the sauce, mix the chopped parsley with the mayonnaise, in a small bowl then stir in the lemon juice..
- Toast the opened sandwiches a little then generously spread sauce inside. Put the shredded lettuce over the sauce followed by the chicken strips, and then close the sandwiches..
- Serve slightly warm..
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..