Hero's Keto Chocolate Brownie.
You can have Hero's Keto Chocolate Brownie using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hero's Keto Chocolate Brownie
- Prepare 130 g of Butter.
- Prepare 160 g of Erythritol.
- You need 80 g of Cocoa.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 70 g of Almond flour.
- Prepare 1 Pinch of Himalayan or Sea Salt.
Hero's Keto Chocolate Brownie instructions
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a 8 x 8 inch baking tray with parchment paper..
- Melt Butter..
- Stir in Erythritol and Cocoa Powder..
- Whisk eggs and mix well into mixture..
- Stir in Almond Flour with a pinch of salt..
- Bake for 20 – 22 minutes. They may still look too gooey when you take them out of the oven but they will be perfect once left to cool for 15 minutes..
- Serve slightly warm with keto ice cream (see separate recipe) or whipping cream..
- Thank the super hero 🥰.
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..