The Ultimate GrilledHam And Cheeses sandwich.
You can have The Ultimate GrilledHam And Cheeses sandwich using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of The Ultimate GrilledHam And Cheeses sandwich
- You need 2 slice of muenster cheese.
- It’s 2 slice of Tavern ham or Black Forest deli ham.
- You need 1 slice of tomato.
- You need 1 of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 of Parmesan Blend Bread Dip Seasoning.
- Prepare 2 slice of sandwich bread of your choice.
The Ultimate GrilledHam And Cheeses sandwich instructions
- Spread enough mayonnaise on two pieces of bread. Set them side by side. This will be the inside of the sandwich..
- Place one slice of Muenster cheese on one of the pieces of bread..
- place a slice (or more if you like lots of ham) on top of the cheese..
- Add the tomato slice on top of the ham..
- Add the second slice of cheese and the other slice of bread mayonnaise in..
- On the outside piece of bread spread a thin layer of mayonnaise. this replaces the butter used in most grilled cheese sandwiches. Sprinkle the bread seasoning onto the mayonnaise..
- Carefully flip the sandwich into a medium hot skillet. You do not need to add any extra oil or butter to the pan. The mayonnaise does beautifully for this..
- While that side is cooking very carefully spread mayonnaise onto the other side of the sandwich. Sprinkle the seasoning onto that side..
- After about 1 minute carefully peek under the sandwich for desired doneness..
- Filp it over carefully and grill the other side..
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..