Ultimate Party Meatballs.
You can cook Ultimate Party Meatballs using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ultimate Party Meatballs
- You need 16 oz of can ocean spray jellied cranberry sauc.
- You need 12 oz of bottle Heinz Chili Sauce.
- It’s 2 lb of bag frozen pre-cooked meatballs (about.
- It’s 64 of meatballs).
Ultimate Party Meatballs instructions
- Combine cranberry sauce and chili sauce in a large saucepan. Cook over medium heat, whisking occasionally, until the c,ranberry sauce is melted and smooth..
- Add meatballs; stir gently to coat. Cook over medium-low heat,stirring occasionally, 12-15 minutes. Place in chafing dish or slow cooker to keep warm..
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..