New York Cheesecake.
You can have New York Cheesecake using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of New York Cheesecake
- It’s of Filling.
- Prepare of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare of Granulated Sugar.
- It’s of Eggs (Lightly Beaten).
- You need of Vanilla Extract.
- You need of Cornstarch.
- It’s of Sour Cream.
- You need of Crust.
- It’s of Graham Cracker (Crumbs).
- You need of Butter (Melted).
- It’s of Granulated Sugar.
New York Cheesecake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place the crumbs in a mixing bowl and add the butter and sugar. Blend well..
- Place the crumb mixture on to the bottom and partly up the sides of a greased springform mold. Smooth the crumb mixture along the bottom to an even thickness..
- Bake for 10 minutes in a 350°F oven. Cool before filling..
- preheat oven to 400°F..
- Beat together cream cheese and sugar until smooth and light..
- Beat in eggs, vanilla and cornstarch, only until thoroughly mixed..
- Stir in sour cream until the mixture is well blended..
- Pour the mixture I to the prepared crust and bake for 45 minutes. Allow the cake to cool in oven, with the door propped slightly open for 3 hours. Chill..
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..