Jens mexi chili cheese chicken.
You can have Jens mexi chili cheese chicken using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Jens mexi chili cheese chicken
- You need 6 of chicken breasts pounded flat.
- It’s 1 of 8 oz cream cheese softened.
- It’s 5 of green roasted chilies diced.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1 of mrs dash garlic and herb.
- You need 1 cup of shredded colby or cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 can of 29 1/2 oz. can juanitas brand chili Colorado or chili Verde.
Jens mexi chili cheese chicken step by step
- pound out chicken so its thin.
- preheat oven 400°.
- in a large bowl mix softened cream cheese, diced chilis, cumin, mrs.dash together well..
- take a big spoonful of the cream cheese mixture and spoon in center of chicken breast and roll up chicken and place in a 13×9 inch baking dish or large casserole dish lined with foil. repeat with rest of chicken breasts..
- take leftover cream cheese mixture and spread it on top if the chicken breasts.
- open can of chili Colorado and pour over chicken, add a little garlic salt to the top.
- cook for 35 minutes, take out and sprinkle cheese over top and cook another ten minutes..
- 🙂 Its really good served over white rice.
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..