My ultimate Chocolate Cake.
You can have My ultimate Chocolate Cake using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My ultimate Chocolate Cake
- You need 2 cups of Flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of Granulated Sugar.
- You need 3/4 of cocoa powder.
- You need of 1 tsp baking powder.
- Prepare of 1 tsp baking soda.
- It’s of 2 pinches salt.
- You need of 1 cup milk.
- Prepare of 2 eggs.
- It’s of 1 cup coffee.
- You need of 1/2 cup vegetable oil.
My ultimate Chocolate Cake step by step
- Pre heat oven to 140°..
- Line a 9' pan with parchment paper..
- Combine the dry ingredients including Flour, Sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cocoa powder.
- Combine the wet ingredients including eggs, vegetable oil..
- Heat milk with coffee to high temperature and pour into the egg and oil mixture..
- Combine with the dry ingredient mixture..
- Pour into a baking pan and Bake for 40mins.
- Allow to cool, frost with whipped cream and garnish with strawberry slices and serve..
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..