Caesar New York Strip Steaks.
You can have Caesar New York Strip Steaks using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Caesar New York Strip Steaks
- You need 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 4 tbsp of creamy Caesar salad dressing, divided.
- You need 2 of boneless New York Strip steaks (12 ounces each).
Caesar New York Strip Steaks step by step
- In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons salad dressing, garlic powder, salt and pepper..
- Spoon over both sides of steaks..
- Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 inches from the heat for 7 to 9 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness. (145° on a meat thermometer for medium rare, 160°for medium, and 170° for well done.).
- Baste occasionally with remaining salad dressing..
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..