M&MS ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE COOKIES.
You can have M&MS ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE COOKIES using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of M&MS ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE COOKIES
- It’s of butter.
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of firmly packed brown sugar.
- It’s of eggs.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of cocoa powder.
- It’s of baking soda.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of mini m&ms.
M&MS ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE COOKIES step by step
- preheat oven to 350'.
- in a large bowl, cream butter and both sugars until well blended. Add the eggs and vanilla extract and mix..
- in a separate bowl, sift flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt together. Slowly add these ingredients into the butter mixture and stir until combined..
- fold in m&ms and chill for an hour to overnight..
- drop dough by rounded tablespoon onto lightly greased tray about 2 inches apart..
- bake for 7-9 minutes for chewy cookies and 10-12 minutes for crispy..
- This recipe is from Dashrecipes.com, my kids loved them..
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..