M&MS ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE COOKIES.
You can cook M&MS ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE COOKIES using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of M&MS ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE COOKIES
- It’s 1 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of firmly packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of mini m&ms.
M&MS ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE COOKIES instructions
- preheat oven to 350'.
- in a large bowl, cream butter and both sugars until well blended. Add the eggs and vanilla extract and mix..
- in a separate bowl, sift flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt together. Slowly add these ingredients into the butter mixture and stir until combined..
- fold in m&ms and chill for an hour to overnight..
- drop dough by rounded tablespoon onto lightly greased tray about 2 inches apart..
- bake for 7-9 minutes for chewy cookies and 10-12 minutes for crispy..
- This recipe is from Dashrecipes.com, my kids loved them..
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..