American lamb cheese burger.
You can cook American lamb cheese burger using 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of American lamb cheese burger
- You need 250 gm of Lamb (minced).
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of Black Pepper powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Rosemary (dry).
- You need 3 of Burger buns (medium sized).
- Prepare 3 of Cheese slices.
- It’s handful of Jalapenos (pickled).
- You need as needed of Coleslaw.
- It’s 1 cup of White cabbage (chopped).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Red cabbage (chopped).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Capsicum (sliced).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Carrots (grated).
- You need 1/4 of Washington apple (sliced).
- You need 100 ml of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Mustard.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Onion rings.
- It’s as needed of Oil for frying.
- You need 1 of Onion (rings).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Flour.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 100-200 ml of Soda water.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Garlic powder (optional).
American lamb cheese burger instructions
- Burger: #chiefchefrecipes In a bowl mix minced lamb, egg, salt, pepper and rosemary. Make the mixture into patties according to the size of the bun, stick the mixture in the fridge for at least twelve hours. For the coleslaw add all the ingredients in a bowl and mix. Take out the lamp patties from the fridge and set aside to reach room temperature..
- In a pan (grill pan if available)heat a little oil till it reaches it's smoking point and place the lamb patties in the pan, cook for 3 min on each side basting each side with butter, put a slice of cheese on the patty. Add a little water in the pan. Close the lid and let the patty cook for another 2-3 min.
- Meanwhile cut the burger buns in half and toast it on another pan with a little butter till golden brown. Assemble the burger by putting a lettuce leaf on the bottom half of the burger. Next put the coleslaw on the lettuce leaf. Place the lamb patty on the coleslaw and lastly put a few pickled jalapeno slices on the lamb patty. Spread a little bit of mayonnaise on the top part of the bun and place it on top..
- Onion rings: Heat oil in a frying pan for deep frying. On a tray spread ½ a cup of plain flour, add a pinch of salt and mix. In a bowl add the rest of the flour, salt, garlic powder, baking powder. Mix. Pour in the soda water little by little until you get a paste that is not too runny but thick enough to completely coat the onion ring. Dust the onion ring in the flour. Dip the onion rings in the flour paste and fry till golden brown Serve hot. Enjoy!!!.
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..