You can cook Tortas Abhogadas using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tortas Abhogadas
- You need 1 1/2 lb of beef shoulder.
- Prepare 1 can of chili colorado.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of garlic salt.
- You need 1 of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 of chicken bullion.
- You need 1 of water for crock pot.
- You need 4 of red potatoes chopped.
- You need 1 of oregano.
- Prepare 1 can of chili colorado sauce.
- It’s of sides.
- Prepare 1 of torta rolls/ bolio rolls.
- It’s 1 of guacamole sauce/salsa.
- It’s 1 of mozzarella cheese/ or Monterey jack.
Tortas Abhogadas step by step
- Start by adding meat with enough water to crock pot, add in 1/2 onion, add desired garlic salt and Bay leaf. Let meat cook for about 4-5 hours in crock pot. After 4 hrs.check meat and if ready Shredd with fork add in potatoes and cook till tender..
- Once meat and potatoes are ready add in chili colorado sauce and all seasonings to taste cook another 20minutes. When ready you may assemble your torta, Cut bread in half soak with juice and add in meat and potatoes, top with mozzarella cheese and guacamole. Enjoy!.
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..