Kansas City BBQ Sauce.
You can have Kansas City BBQ Sauce using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kansas City BBQ Sauce
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 small of onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 2 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 1/3 cup of molasses.
- You need 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cider vinegar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of dry mustard.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
Kansas City BBQ Sauce instructions
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan on medium heat.
- Add onion and cook till softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook for another minute..
- Add ketchup, molasses, brown sugar, vinegar, chili powder, black pepper, and cayenne pepper. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer for about 30 minutes stirring frequently..
- Transfer to blender and blend until smooth. Transfer to a jar and store in refrigerator. Keeps for about 2 months in the fridge..
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..