Wagyu Beef Chile Colorado. After the chile colorado has cooked, discard the bay leaves. Divide the Wagyu beef chile colorado between four bowls. Serve the dish with warmed flour or corn tortillas and the pickled fruits and vegetables.
Heat everything up to a simmer. Then, reduce the heat to low. This Mexican-style stew is made with tender Fullblood Wagyu beef, a variety of dried chiles, beef stock, onions, garlic, spices, and bay leaves. You can cook Wagyu Beef Chile Colorado using 29 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Wagyu Beef Chile Colorado
- Prepare 1 PACKAGE of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Beef for Stewing.
- Prepare 1/4 CUP of Flour.
- You need 1 TSP of Kosher Salt.
- It’s 1/2 TSP of Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s 3 TBSP of Grapeseed Oil.
- You need 6 CUP of Beef Stock (divided).
- You need 2 of Large Yellow Onions (1 onion large diced, 1 onion julienned).
- Prepare 4 of Guajillo Chiles (stems removed and seeded).
- It’s 2 of Ancho Chiles (stems removed and seeded).
- It’s 3 of Arbol Chiles (stems removed).
- It’s 1 TBSP of Dried Oregano.
- It’s 1 TSP of Ground Cumin.
- You need 1 TSP of Ground Coriander.
- You need 3 of Garlic Cloves (smashed).
- It’s 2 of Bay Leaves.
- You need of Pickled Fruits and Vegetables.
- It’s 1 of Red Onion (julienned).
- Prepare 3 of Garlic Cloves (smashed).
- Prepare 1-2 of Large Jalapenos (cut into 1/4 inch thick coins).
- Prepare 1 CUP of Radishes (rinsed and sliced thin).
- It’s 1 CUP of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- You need 1 CUP of White Vinegar.
- Prepare 2 CUP of Water.
- It’s 1/2 CUP of Sugar.
- It’s 1/4 CUP of Kosher Salt.
- It’s of Garnish.
- You need 1 BUNCH of Fresh Cilantro.
- It’s of For Serving.
- You need 1 PACKAGE of Flour or Corn Tortillas (warmed).
Wagyu beef chili Colorado is spicy and full of flavor! Served with pickled fruits and vegetables and warmed tortillas, this is a delicious comfort dish. Colorado Craft Butchers sources the finest Wagyu Beef and delivers it to your doorstep. All our cows are Wagyu, farm-raised, antibiotic-free & hormone-free.
Wagyu Beef Chile Colorado step by step
- PREPARING THE PICKLED FRUITS AND VEGETABLES Place the julienned red onion, smashed garlic, jalapeno “coins”, and sliced radishes in a large container (that has a lid).In a small pot, heat the apple cider vinegar, white vinegar, kosher salt, sugar, and water until boiling. This is your brine.Pour the hot brine over the fruits and vegetables in the container. Place a lid on the container, and place it in the refrigerator for 1 hour to chill..
- Note: The pickled fruits and vegetables can be made in advance and kept in the refrigerator for up to one week..
- PREPARING THE CHILE COLORADO In your large Dutch oven, add in the guajillo chiles, ancho chiles, arbol chiles, diced onion (the julienned onion will be used later), and smashed garlic.Cover the chiles, onions, and garlic with 2 cups of beef stock, and bring everything to a boil. Remove the Dutch oven from the heat, and let it sit for 1 hour.Transfer the ingredients (from the Dutch oven) to a blender. Puree until smooth, and then reserve..
- Heat your Dutch oven on medium-high heat, and add in the grapeseed oil. In a medium bowl, mix together the Fullblood Wagyu beef for stewing, flour, kosher salt, and freshly ground black pepper. Once the oil is hot, add in the seasoned Wagyu beef. Sear the beef for around 6 minutes or until the beef is browned on all sides. Add in the julienned onions and remainder of the beef stock (4 cups). Heat everything while scraping the bottom of the pot to get up any of the caramelized bits..
- Reduce the beef stock by half. Then, add in the pureed chile mixture (that you previously prepared), ground coriander, ground cumin, dried oregano, and bay leaves. Stir to combine. Heat everything up to a simmer. Then, reduce the heat to low. Cook the Wagyu beef chile colorado on low heat with the lid partially on for 3-4 hours. FINAL STEPSAfter the chile colorado has cooked, discard the bay leaves. Divide the Wagyu beef chile colorado between four bowls. Garnish with fresh cilantro. Serve the d.
- FINAL STEPS After the chile colorado has cooked, discard the bay leaves. Divide the Wagyu beef chile colorado between four bowls. Garnish with fresh cilantro. Serve the dish with warmed flour or corn tortillas and the pickled fruits and vegetables.Enjoy!.
All our beef is dry-aged and hand-cut. We take pride in managing both our native rangeland and our cattle, investing in the long-term well-being of our animals, customers, and business. CrossCreek Ranch is dedicated to raising the highest quality wagyu beef cattle. Located in Hesperus, Colorado our Cross Creek Wagyu have outstanding genetics scoring high in tenderness and marbling. Wagyu around the World – Chile.
Remember! I Just love to Cooking… Everyday..